A Night of Ghost Stories for Christmas
Christmas is a time for giving, a time for getting, a time for forgiving… Sorry, I appear to have accidentally become Cliff Richard. How scary. But what’s even scarier is the other thing that Christmas is a time for – Ghost Stories!
On Friday 18th December at 7:30 PM, join me, Jane Roberts and today’s guest poster in our 80s Movie Challenge, Andrew Lyall, as well as some of our very good chums for a night of scary stories by the fireside (OK, over Zoom, but you can put the fire on in your own houses) – and the best thing of all is that it is all in aid of charity!
Tickets for the Zoom call are on sale now from Paul’s website for £5.50 each – proceeds will go towards MS Society. If you are unable to attend the event but would like to donate, please visit Paul’s JustGiving page.
Get your tickets over at paulchilds.co.uk
BUT HURRY! They’re already over half sold out!
- Jed Shepherd, creator of this year’s mega-hit horror movie HOST (you really should watch it) and a new, forthcoming Blumhouse movie.
- Icy Sedgwick of the Fabulous Folklore Podcast and author of The Stolen Ghosts and The Skeleton in the Floor.
- Gemma Amor whose debut novel Dear Laura was nominated for a Bram Stoker award.
- Libby Harris, former subtitler for the BBC, and a Newcastle based writer of spooky tales.
- Andrew Lyall, host of the YouTube channel Grumpy Andrew’s Horror House.
- Jane Roberts, award-winning author of The Repository of Lost Souls.
- Paul Childs, creator of the Badgers Crossing short story collection and expert nostalgia waffler (especially about 80s Movies).